On Wednesday, 5 July 2023, at 12.00 pm Amsterdam time / 13.00 pm St. Petersburg time, the DRLA will hold its Annual General Meeting. All members will receive the dial-in details for the Zoom meeting via e-mail. In case of questions or requests, please contact email@example.com
The Report of activities is can be accessed here.
The agenda is as follows:
- Designation secretary
Based on Article 27 of the Articles of Association of the DRLA, minutes shall be taken of the items discussed at each general meeting of members by a secretary to be designated by the chairman of the general meeting.
- Appointment chairperson(resolution)
Based on Article 25 of the Articles of Association of the DRLA, the chairperson of a general meeting of members shall be appointed by a majority of the votes cast by the members present or represented at the meeting. The Executive Board proposes to appoint Dr Wim Timmermans, Chair of the Executive Board, as chair of today’s general meeting of members.
- Appointment audit committee (resolution)
- Based on Article 20 of the Articles of Association of the DRLA, each year the general meeting must appoint an audit committee to audit the annual accounts of the previous financial year (if it has not instructed an accountant to do so). As in previous years, the Executive Board proposes to appoint Professor M. Wladimiroff and Justice R.A. Van der Pol as members of the audit committee to report to the general meeting of members their findings with regard to the annual accounts of the previous financial year.
- Report audit committee on the Annual Accounts 2022
- Adoption Annual Accounts 2022 (resolution)
Based on Article 21 of the Articles of Association of the DRLA, the Executive Board proposes to the general meeting to adopt the Annual Accounts 2022 (Balance sheet and Statement of Income and Expenses 2022 as well as the Explanatory Notes).
- Discharge of liability of the Executive Board with respect to the financial year 2022 (resolution)
Based on Article 21 of the Articles of Association of the DRLA, the Executive Board proposes to the general meeting to discharge all the current members of the Executive Board from liability with respect to acts performed in said capacity that have become known to the general meeting through the attached Annual Accounts 2022, the attached Report of Activities 2022 or otherwise.
- Planning activities for the next year and discussion event attendance
- Other business